PERSONAL TRAINING IN THE HOME
Instead of going to a gym why not try doing fitness within the comfort of your own home?
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING WORKOUTS
- Martial arts fitness (kicks, punches, knee and elbow strikes against the pads).
- Circuit training.
- Abdominal work.
- Legs, bums and tums workouts.
- Bodyweight exercises
- Fat burning.
EXAMPLE OF A KICK
Why martial arts is chosen by people doing personal training?
- Gives people a lean toned all over shape and ideal for people want lean sleek legs (you won't gain chunky muscular legs)
- A very safe way to train, martial arts is very light on the joints so can cater for all ages.
- Wipes out cellulite and give lean legs, based on feedback.
- Enjoyable way to train and fantastic way to reduce stress.
This particular kick (video above) is beng demonstrated by a class member. This particular kick tones the thighs and the sides of the tummy.
Other techniques work other parts of the body.
REGAIN THE BODYSHAPE YOU HAD YEARS AGO.
The lady in this photo below is 50 years old.
She became leaner very quickly. This photo was taken just a few weeks after she began training.
GO FROM FLABBY TO FIT
Kicking and punching the pads gives very fast outcomes.
Results in 6 to 7 weeks.
THIS TYPE OF TRAINING GIVES VERY FAST RESULTS
- Post baby size 14 to a very slim size 10 in 7 weeks for a 33 year old mum of 2 children. She also lost 28 pounds in weight.
- 45 pounds in weight lost for one of our oldest customers (age 59) and a much leaner, trimmer bodyshape.
- From almost 14 stones to a very trim and toned 10 stones for a 29 year old mum of 2.
I started training in 1992 and continued to train until 2003. I got my black belt in Judo and competed at North of England level during the late 1990s.
In addition to Judo I was also training in Karate, Submission Grappling, Shootfighting, Traditional Jujitsu and Thai Boxing. I never specialised in Judo hence I never competed beyond North of England level. I retired from judo contests in August 2000 but continued to train in karate and shootfighting untill 2003.
In January 2013 after a 10 year absense I returned to martial arts and now I train in Brazilian Jujitsu. I've been doing this martial art for the past 2 years.
Is martial arts done at the group fitness classes?
At the group classes people will do a kicking technique but this is only done during the circuit training part of the class. Class members also punch the focus mitts (Boxercise)
Kicks are the most effective leg toning exercise, and most popular leg exercise that's done at the group classes.
It gives people attending the group classes a chance to try the martial arts techniques for themselves.
Phone - 0754 8851357
Email - email@example.com