GROUP FITNESS AND PERSONAL TRAINING.
One of the fitness groups.
BEFORE AND AFTER.
Female customer age 50 below,
Lean and toned (below) one training session per week.
Before and after (below) photos taken 6 weeks apart.
MORE RESULTS SEEN BY CUSTOMERS.
- Post baby size 14 to a very slim size 10 and 28 pounds lighter in 8 weeks for a 33 year old.
- Experienced marathon runner losing 15 minutes from her time in the London Marathon, crossing the finishing line in 3 hours 9 minutes.
- 40 and 50 somethings regaining the figure they had over 20 years previously.
- Back fat, tummy fat, bra fat, bingo wings and cellulite gone.
- 60 year old losing 45 pounds in weight, becoming much fitter and leaner.
PERSONAL TRAINING OR JOINING A GROUP FITNESS CLASS?
Which is the best option for you?
PERSONAL TRAINING AT HOME.
Personal Training is put together to target the area of the body you specify. It’s also put together based on the type of fitness training you enjoy and the intensity you wish to train at.
Various types of fitness training are available for you to choose from. Fitness such as circuit training, abdominal workouts, fat burning, bodyweight exercises etc..
However Martial arts is the most popular workout for people who do personal traning. This is because it's the most effective option and gets the fastest results.
Customer below toning legs by doing kicks.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES.
For people who prefer to do fitness training with other people then our group classes will be a better choice.
Fitness classes include circuit and bootcamp favourites. Fitness classes also include lots of abdominal work, bodyweight exercises, sprinting and races.
The fitness classes include some of the fitness work from my training background (see instructor page).
During the session we punch the mitts and do kicks against the kickshields. Punches are fantastic for toning the arms and kicks are the most popular leg exercise at the group sessions.
The content the fitness classes will alter each week to prevent boredom and to work different parts of the body.
Example of a kick used in class.
People do a variety of kicks at the sessions and will always do one kicking technique during the circuit training section of the class.
Kicks are popular for the following reasons.
- Gives lean toned legs (not muscular legs).
- Tone the tummy, lower body and bottom.
- Very light on the joints.
- Great cardio workout.
Example of circuit training in class.
Circuit training is very much old school fitness training but it certainly works. Our fitness groups enjoy doing a circuit during the class. Circuit training includes old school favourites such as squats, skipping, situps, pressups plus many more.
Phone - 0754 8851357
Email - email@example.com